Friday, August 28, 2009

So, let's play catch up -- - San Diego

So San Diego was great. Before we left I thought it would be a fabulous idea to bring my laptop and watch movies and shows while we drove. Well, my laptop isn't very loud on its own so we were both straining to hear so I hooked the audio up to the car and it was loud - but for whatever reason their was this really loud, really annoying, hum that accompanied it. And we still used it. That was super fun.  I got a screaming deal on a hotel - which was virtually impossible because the weekend we were there was comic con weekend and everything was sold out - not to mention hiking the prices due to demand. It was amazing - we basically paid $50 bucks a night for a room in the Hampton Inn. It was a brand new hotel and the rooms were HUGE. We couldn't get over it, and then we saw that our room was handicap accessible, which was pretty convenient because there was  a phone next to the toilet - (which really made me feel more secure, you know), and handy bars in the shower. I think from now on I'm going to request a handicap accessible room.


The San Diego Temple is gorgeous! So beautiful, and the weather in San Diego just made it feel even more like paradise. Erica and her husband looked so great - I loved their colors, and their shoes were so cute. Is it bad that I took more pictures of their feet than their faces? 


No comments: