Monday, August 3, 2009

So my luck sucks lately

I've been MIA online because my computer died. My lovely Mac that I would brag about because I've never had any problems with it just totally quit. I cried. I went into mourning. And then I sent it to get fixed. And the hard drive is apparently the thing that died, and I don't know much about computers but your hard drive is apparently like an important part. Oh, and by the way, you lose like EVERYTHING on your computer when that dies. All my pics, all my music, everything. So I cried some more. And you don't realize just how much you use your computer until it is gone. I don't know what to do - it's driving me insane. It's been gone a week and I don't get it back for another week. And of course, that isn't the only thing that went wrong, but I can't go into THAT because I really don't want lectures. Let's just say I'm stupid and life suddenly got REALLY expensive. So, life in Chelsie world in general suckasuckasuckasucks. But I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it. It's not going too well. Once I have my life - I mean my computer - back I'll be able to show pics of San Diego and Flag. Super fabulous.

3 comments:

peachytiffers said...

:( that sucks!!! I totally understand, I've had a few instances and even without a computer one day I go nuts! It's crazy how we rely on them so much. And I know we are supposed to back up everything, but I have no clue how to even start doing it. I plan on doing it, but then again, I have had this plan for about 5 years now. We should learn together when you get it back. Happy mourning! You'll get your baby back soon.

Jaymon & ShanTay Meikle said...

I totally feel your pain Chels. We had that happen to us too. But look on the bright side at least your computer wont be super slow anymore. You'll have to put all your info back on there but at least now you have a cleansed computer awaiting you to fill her up! Plus you have more memory for more things! Hope you get better luck. I want you bright and happy by January! (the wedding is in Arizona!) miss you.

wooandheidi said...

Hey chelsie-

this Heidi Penrod (Larsen) remember me.? sorry to here about your computer. my mom and sisters told and introduced me about blogs and chantels blog which linked me to yours just thought i would say hi. hope things are going for you.

Heidi Larsen