Monday, September 14, 2009

So traffic school sucks and other amazing revelations

So I got a ticket. Big surprise, I know. And things have changed since I got a ticket last. You can do it online now!! I was super excited until I saw the million requirements when you do it online. You have to fax your citation with random signed paperwork, a blood sample, and pictures with yourself and the officer that gave you the ticket. THEN you have to have a notary WATCH YOU TAKE THE FINAL TEST. Then they have to sign forms saying they watched you do it. I would *almost* rather sit in a stuffy room all day with random strangers and watch car accidents on video. There is, however, a bright spot in all this. They sent a list of approved traffic schools online and the names of some of them are awesome:
toolazyfortrafficschool.com
onenotguilty.com
comedytrafficschool.com
gottaticket.com
happytrafficschool.com
wheelhavefunonline.com
laughandlearnonline.com

*I may have exaggerated some of the requirements . . . . but the notary thing is totally true. How ridiculous is that? On a related note . .. . . any notary's out there that don't mind traveling to my house and sit in my room as I take the test? I'll bake you some snazzy cookies . . . .

1 comment:

california said...

Ca Traffic School
Ca Traffic School – Taking California traffic school Course online enables you to get rid of your traffic ticket and attain insurance discount. The CA traffic school online course is approved by the state of California District Motor vehicle (DMV). Also get Ca driver improvement online course, online ca defensive driving course, California speeding ticket dismissal course.