Sunday, June 7, 2009

So, it was Cambree's 3rd Birthday!
























Cambree turned 3! I offered to make the cake - kinda dumb of me, I stress out too much over it, then I watch it get eaten right after it was done being made. Cambree is OBSESSED with princesses, and so I wanted a princess cake.

She looked so happy when she saw the cake. It made all the work worth it.
I put a ton of candles on the cake, because as a kid, I thought the candles were the best part. She looked a little overwhelmed when she saw them all lit. She went to town trying to blow them out, and just couldn't get the job done. We recruited the other kids to join blowing them out. Then the kids just started digging in. It was so funny. Ridge looked like a little monkey on the table, eating away. So cute.

























































3 comments:

Chantel said...

You never told me you had a blog- what's up with that?

Amy J said...

Cute! Dang girl- you rock at this cake thing! Love it!!

Katy and Brent said...

Was this the cake we put gummy worms or something in? And the kiddies were reeeally unsure about it? Hahaha...

You have serious skill. I haven't even attempted fondant yet (besides watching you do it..). This cake was so awesome though, such a great idea with the princesses. Love it!