Sunday, June 7, 2009

So, Catching Up . . .


So, I'll start at the beginning. So for mother's day my dad and uncles rented a stretch hummer and took them out to dinner and a movie. It was quite the event. 


She also got these GORGEOUS roses from my sister Kayla among other things. I couldn't get over how pretty they were. 
We also got to have Cambree and Ridge, my niece and nephew over. They are the CUTEST kids ever. I could just take pics of them all day. And sometimes, I do. Here's some of my favs from their visit: 







 Cambree wouldn't cooperate and smile for me, and was being kinda grumpy and just started staring out into the distance. Even when she's not happy, she's still gorgeous.


I got this one of Ridge when he was bouncing on a stability ball with my sister Jarica. He's such a happy boy.










1 comment:

Amy J said...

Cute! They've gotten so big! I remember seeing pictures of them when they were babies!